A-6882 Schnepfau, Austria
Tel.: +43 5518 2108
Fax: +43 5518 2108 4
Director: Josef Moosmann
Company name: Berghaus Kanisfluh Karin & Josef Moosmann GnbR
Limitation of liability
The material contained in our website is given in good faith and has been thoroughly checked for accuracy. Nevertheless we can provide no guarantee that the information contained in this website is accurate, up-to-date or complete.
We use links to external websites. Although we make every effort to control the contents of linked websites, we will accept no liability for the contents of such external links. The contents of linked websites remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these websites. At the time of linking, no legal violations were evident. In the case of a legal infringement becoming evident, the link in question will be immediately removed.
We always endeavour to respect the copyright of third parties, and where possible to use contributions that are either produced by ourselves or available in the public domain. In-house contributions used on this website are subject to copyright law. Third party contributions are identified accordingly. The reproduction, processing, distribution or any other kind of use which contravenes the limits of copyright, excepting that for private and personal purposes, requires the written consent of the relevant author or publisher in each instance.
Conditions of usage
The use of our contact information by third parties for advertising purposes is absolutely forbidden. The only exception is in cases where our specific written consent for such usage has been obtained prior to the event. We also reserve the right to resort to legal action should we receive unsolicited advertising material, e.g. by spam mail.
In the case of disputes or problems regarding competition law, we would request you to avoid unnecessary, expensive and time-consuming legal action, and contact us directly. We will do our utmost to come to a satisfactory out-of-court settlement.
Draft, design and programming
This website has been professionally produced by Webtourismus, (webtourismus.at GmbH, Schwefel 91, A-6850 Dornbirn, +435572 90610, firstname.lastname@example.org, https://www.webtourismus.at/). Webtourisus is an agency specialising in online marketing and tourism. In Vorarlberg and the Lake Constance area we work closely with many of our clients to guarantee the establishment of a successful and professional Internet presence. From the initial creative design and technical implementation, right through to the relevant marketing process, we are there when required to help and advise our clients in any important decision-making they may encounter.
Our website uses so-called Cookies, small units of text data which are saved on your computer with the help of your browser. They have no harmful effects.
You are at liberty to to activate the appropriate link in your Browser Software regulating the installation of Cookies, so as to be informed of their existence and to allow their use in certain cases only. We would however advise that such a dis-enablement can result in a less than fully functional operation of this website.
Information on alternative dispute resolution as per Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for the settlement of online disputes (OS), details of which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Users are entitled to use this platform for the settlement of their disputes. In principle we are prepared to participate in extrajudicial arbitration procedures. You can also send any complaints to us directly at the following email address: email@example.com.
- Adolf Bereuter - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Alex Kaiser - Bregenzerwald Tourismus GmbH
- Alex Kaiser - Diedamskopf Alpin Tourismus GmbH Co KG
- Andreas Schubert - Schubertiade GmbH
- Angelina Schneider - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Anja Köhler - Bregenzer Festspiele
- Anja Wolf - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Benjamin Schlachter - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Benjamin Schlachter - Bregenzerwald Tourismus GmbH
- Berghaus Kanisfluh
- Christoph Lingg - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Dietmar Walser - Bergbahnen Diedamskopf
- Gabriela Metzler
- Gabriela Metzler - Berghaus Kanisfluh
- Gerd Nachbauer - Schubertiade GmbH
- Helmut Dueringer - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Hubce - Tourismusverein Egg
- Huber Images - Damüls Faschina Tourismus
- Huber Images - Damüls Faschina Tourismus GmbH
- Ian Ehm - friendship.is
- Johannes Fink - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Lisa Mathis - Bregenzer Festspiele
- Ludwig Berchtold - Bergbahnen Mellau
- Ludwig Berchtold - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Lukas Hämmerle - Bezau Tourismus
- Lukas Laesser - Frick Architekt ZT GmbH
- Markus Gmeiner - Mellau Tourismus
- Martin Huber - www.bildfang-photo.com - Mellau Tourismus
- Mathias Fetz - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Matthias Rhomberg - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Michael Meusburger - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Michael Namberger - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Monika Moosmann - Tourismusverein Egg
- Nadine Lerho - Bregenzerwald Tourismus
- Oostenrijk Tv
- Paul Severn - Golf in Austria
- Peter Mathis - Schubertiade GmbH
- Picasa - Kanisfluh
- Sebastian Stiphout - Warth Schröcken Tourismus
- Sepp Mallaun - Vorarlberg Tourismus
- Stephan Schatz - Bike Schule Au Schoppernau
- Victoria Rüf - Mellau Tourismus
- Vol Highspeed
- Winterlandschaft in Mellau (c) Victoria Rüf - Mellau Tourismus