Enjoy a meal with a view
Linger on our spacious terrace with a tasty snack and a cool drink, and let the fabulous views work their magic.
Our restaurant in Schnepfau is also a popular destination for many walkers, who are exploring the Bregenzerwald area and fancy a rest and a bite to eat.
As well as the parlour we have a spacious dining room for larger parties. If you would like to hold your special celebrations and business events here, we would be delighted to receive your enquiry.
The restaurant is open on the following days
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- from 29th January: Wednesday to Sunday
- July to mid September: Tuesday to Sunday
- Mid September to 1st November: Wednesday to Sunday
- We are always open on public holidays
Our menu gives guests the chance to taste a selection of fine Austrian specialities. It also offers a choice of fresh salads, tasty home-made snacks and a variety of attractively prepared main courses.
Give the gift of happiness
We would be happay to issue special format gift vouchers made out to the amount of your choice.
The gift vouchers may be collected from us directly, or we can email you a PDF file to enable you to print them out yourself.
Our guests in the Berghaus enjoy a breakfast buffet which is freshly prepared each morning:
The breakfast buffet includes:
- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate served to your table
- Fresh bread and rolls
- Home-made jams and marmalade
- A selection of local cheeses and yoghurt
- Tasty sausage and ham slices
- A selection of seasonal fruits
- Muesli, cornflakes, Schoko-Pops
- Various fruit juices
- Fresh tomatoes, cucumber, peppers
- Freshly cooked eggs
- Honey and spreads
Guests on half board can enjoy the added bonus of an evening meal.
Choice of dinner menu
- Choice of 3 main courses